African American Muslims and African Black Muslims
There are Billions of Muslims in the World and a large number of them are African American Muslims and African Black Muslims. Islam is a beautiful religion that was brought to us by Allah through the Holy prophet Muhammad SalAllahu Alayhi WaSallam.
Islam is a monotheist religion meaning that the religion and its beliefs and ideologies are based on a single God, Islam preaches that there is only one God and there is none comparable to him and his name is Allah. The last Prophet of Allah is the Prophet Muhammad SalAllahu Alayhi WaSallam through which Allah brought Islam into the world, and whosoever believes and adheres to the teachings of Islam is called a Muslim.
It is the belief of Muslims that Allah is incomparable and that he has created us as his subjects with no other purpose than to love him and serve him.
Islam is the religion of a large percentage of African American Muslims and African Black Muslims of the world and it is the second largest religion in the world today after Christianity. Islam is the religion of an incredible 22% of the people on earth. This religion cuts across different countries in different continents from Asia and the Middle East to North Africa and pretty much the rest of the world.
This diversity in culture of African American Muslims and African Black Muslims that believe in and follow the religion of Islam means that Islam will not always be the same everywhere you go and the cultures and traditions of a certain location will influence the approach of the people towards the religion.
Islam for African American Muslims and African Black Muslims
Islam for African American Muslims and African Black Muslims in different communities are different and here are some of the ways by which their approach to the religion differs
- Islam is not the religion of the majority in the United States as opposed to many countries in North Africa and the Middle East where the majority of the country practises Islam.
- Islam in the United States was majorly nationalists groups in the 20th century, a large percentage of the Muslims in the country followed the preaching’s of the Nation of Islam and as such they practised Black supremacy, which is considered a cruel act of racism by all standards. No such thing existed in comparable proportions in Black Muslim communities in Africa.
- Islam in Africa spread through much quicker and the continent embraced the religion much more than the western world embraced the religion.
- Nationalist movements such as the Nation of Islam and others had a detrimental effect on the image of Islam in the United States as well as for the wider African American Muslims and African Black Muslims; Activists such as Malcolm X were charged with acts of racism against the native white people.
Conclusion of African American Muslims and African Black Muslims
Islam has been approached differently in Africa when compared to the western world; the religion has had influences in the history of Africa much differently than in the USA and the ideologies of the Muslims, the black Muslims in Africa; when compared with the ideologies of the Black American Muslims in the United States are very much different. African American Muslims and African Black Muslims share the religion of Islam in common and this is what unites us with the Worlwide Muslim Ummah.
Incoming search terms:
- uk europe map
- black muslim marriage uk
- Nigerian Muslim Community Dating Online
- african muslim community friends chat online
- black islam
- african american muslim marriage
- African American religion
- meet single black muslims
- percentage of black muslims in america
- black muslims uk
- single black muslims
- african american muslim weddings
- where is kosovo on a map of Europe
- black muslim men pictures
- africa online community marriage
- black american muslims
- SINGLE BLACK MOSLEM IN USA
- black american beautiful women
- black muslim pictures
- black muslim singles uk